quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2013

Liebster Award

 


I have been nominated for the first time for a Liebster Award. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I must say that I was so surprised that I clicked on the link twice to be sure it was really me! I really love Elizabeth's blog, Elizy Art Crochet, it is really inspiring, so I am even more pleased that she has nominated me.

I wasn't sure about what to do, but now I know that I should list 11 random facts about myself, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated me, nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and ask 11 questions. I am going to cheat a little and nominate only 5 blogs.

So here we go, 11 random facts about me:

1. I am a Scorpio.
2. I get cranky if I don't have coffee in the morning.
3. I have a sweet tooth and really love chocolate.
4. I love hot and sunny summer days.
5. I was 24 years old when I saw snowing for the first time.
6. I would love to see the northern lights.
7. I failed my driving test three times.
8. I know the price of everything I buy.
9. I used to dress all in black in my youth, but now I absolutely love colors!
10.I love documentaries.
11.I would really love to travel around the world for a year.

These are my answers.

1. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday, definitely.

2. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?
  I would like to be an eagle, soaring high above in the sky.

3. What is your favourite song?
  This is very difficult to answer, but I really like Bach and Mozart.

4. If you were President/Prime Minister for a day, what would you do?
Here in Portugal, I would really have a full agenda, I think one day definitely wouldn't be enough!

5. What are you afraid of?
  A massive earthquake, like the great earthquake that devastated Lisbon in 1755.

6. If you could speak another language (that you don't already know) which would it be?
  German. I had German classes for a year a long time ago, but never got beyond the basic.

7. What craft do you want to learn but have never tried?
Tunisian crochet.

8. Which country do you most want to visit?
Mozambique.

9. If you had a day all to yourself completly free of responsibilities and things to do, what would you do?
 I would spend the day strolling around with my husband, just going wherever we wanted, without planning.

10. Do you have any bad habits?
 I used to be a heavy smoker in my youth, but gave it up before getting pregnant of my first child. Now my worst habit is chocolate.

11. If you could go back in time and witness a famous historical event, which would it be?
 I would like to be in 16th century Lisbon, when it was one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.


My questions are:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite season and why?
3. What is your favorite desert?
4. Do you usually buy yarn for a specific project, or do you usually think of a project after buying the yarn?
5. Which item do you like to crochet the most?
6. Where else did you like to live?
7. What are your favorite colors?
8. What do you regret you never did?
9. What is the place that you would like to visit the most?
10. What is your favorite flower?
11. Name an historical figure with whom you would like to have a conversation with, and why.

And my nominations go to:


If you want to play along and answer my questions that's great, but if you don't want to, that's fine too, no strings attached!


6 comentários:

  1. How fun! Thank you so much for the honour!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ana, also here my congratulations to your first award! How wonderful. I love your blog as well :-). It’s a big honour that you nominated me, many thanks again! When I look at your 11 facts, I see we have several things in common, e.g. being a Scorpio and loving documentaries. And the same about colors: When I was younger I also loved to wear all black in black, but since some years I’m totally addicted to colors, they make life so cheery :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you. I am very glad that you were pleased with my nomination, I love visiting your blog!

      Eliminar
  3. I am so so thrilled you nominated me! It is an honor! I will hop along and make a list of facts and answer the questions :) and pass it along ofcourse :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You deserve it, I love visiting your blog!

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelos vossos comentários, são sempre bem recebidos.
Your comments are most appreciated. Thanks!